Do You Want To Write A Children's Book

Ever thought about writing a children's book. I know I have. I'm considering adapting my Benson Blogs to target children in some way.

A childrens book could be your answer to making money by writing. How about bedtime stories or fairytales?

A child's book can be short, it can be repetitive, it can be written in rhyme or in clear simple prose. You could write a series. Look at the success of Mr Men books!
Well YOU can write a childrens book...and it's possible to do it....
... in just 14 DAYS
Imagine strolling into your local bookstore, and seeing your children's classic lining the shelves. Your pride is bulging. And so is your bank balance.

There's a SECRET step-by-step system for writing your children's classic in absolute record time. It's a system that has been refined by many leading authors - and Mel McIntyre wants to share it with you.
Mel has created a website where he shares EVERYTHING you need to know.
I've managed to secure a $10 discount for my readers but you must purchase via the link in the my links section on the right.
See the banner add for full more details but remember use my link if you want to make a purchase to get your discount.

No comments:

Post a Comment