Google Adsense for Making Money by Writing

Day 2

Google adsense
Ok so I have my blog up and running and I have created a Google adsense account and have got some ads organised for my blog as well. So far so good.
Again it was all dead easy to do. Google Adsense works by paying you a fee for the number of clicks your website or blog generates clicks to the ads. The ads themselves will be relevant to your blog's content. It works by crawling your website and finding your keywords - That is words that are mentioned frequently on your site. So, for example, if your site was all about fishing it would pick up a lot of fishing related words and phrases and automatically place fishing related ads on your site. - So perhaps I should stick to referring to making money online from writing before I get the wrong ads on here!!
To set up an adsense account just go to www.google.com/adsense.

(Update If you have a blog then I recommend adding google adsense. Now let me be honest I have only made pennies from this. It's been no cash cow. You see in order for it to be a useful tool in making money by writing then you need your blog or website to be attracting a lot of visitors who then click on the ads. But the way I see it is it does no harm to have it. So long as you set it up correctly it provides your visitors with an additional tool in finding products and information that compliments your own, and if you earn a few pence too then all is good.)

No comments:

Post a Comment